SL 9 – SOLITUDE BLOUSES Sewing Patterns & Magazine
The Solitude Blouse patterns have
★ Cute gathering details or pleats ★ V-neck or round neckline ★ Fun sleeves with puff, balloon, and /or ties ★
- Were designed for woven fabrics with a bit of drape.
- Are a bit oversized
- Include all sizes 34-54
- Come with a magazine with fitting article, design changes, style inspiration, and step-by-step sewing techniques.
The pattern is multisized 34-54 and is available in 5 different PDF formats to print at home or at the copy-shop.
The magazine is a downloadable PDF magazine to read on any device
SEWING PATTERN + ONLINE MAGAZINE THAT TEACHES FITTING, SEWING, AND DRAFTING!
Blouse with V-neck & pleats or Round neck and gathers in 4 different formats:
Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11″), or large format to print at copy shops or use with your projector in layered 36″ roll or A0.
The patterns come in size 34 -54
- FITTING: Follow Natalie's fitting process
- SEWING TECHNIQUES: Gathers, Pleats, and all the details
- DESIGN VARIATIONS: Draft flounces and make custom ties
- Sewing techniques STEP-BY-STEP to get a perfect result
- And more!
The Solitude blouses were designed for woven fabrics with a bit of drape. We have used double gauze, viscose shirting, georgettes, and crepes.
Aside from the fabric, you will need:
• Interfacing for the facing and for the cuffs.
• 2 buttons for the cuffs (if you choose the look with buttons)