SL 10 – CRESCENT LAKE BLOUSE & TIERED DRESS Sewing Pattern + Magazine
Your Favorite Dress (or blouse) Sewing Pattern of the Summer with ★ V-neckline with ties ★ Cute gathers at the yoke ★ Flouncy Tiers (YOU decide how many!) ★ PLUS Magazine that teaches you fitting, drafting, & sewing techniques – step-by-step.
The pattern is multisized 34-54 and is available in 5 different PDF formats to print at home or at the copy-shop.
The magazine is a downloadable PDF magazine to read on any device
SEWING PATTERN + ONLINE MAGAZINE THAT TEACHES FITTING, SEWING, AND DRAFTING!
Blouse or tiered dress sewing pattern in 4 different formats:
Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11″), or large format to print at copy shops or use with your projector in layered 36″ roll or A0.
The patterns come in size 34 -54
- FITTING: When the cuff doesn't fit!
- GEEKY STUFF: On Double-gauze and calculating gathers
- DESIGN VARIATIONS: You are the boss of the tiers!
- Sewing techniques STEP-BY-STEP to get a perfect result
- And more!
Crescent Lake Dress was designed for woven fabric. You can use any light to medium-weight material, from the thinnest voile to double gauze, rayon mixes, and linen.
You can even mix the dress up from different remnants to create a truly unique look.
As you can tell from looking at our examples, the fabric choices make all the difference for the dress’s style and feel. Use floral fabrics for a ‘90 prairie-style dress or plain for an office-friendly version - Or look for fabric with golden stripes and go all bohemian luxury!
Aside from the fabric, you will need:
• A small remnant of interfacing for the front facing
• 2 buttons for the cuffs (if you choose the look with buttons)
• 1 m /40 inches of bias tape, store-bought, or cut from the fabric.