SEWING PATTERN + ONLINE MAGAZINE THAT TEACHES FITTING, SEWING, AND DRAFTING!
Sewing Pattern for Jumpsuits / rompers in knit fabric with many combinations available with the pattern!
Choose between halterneck, scoop-neck or bandeau for the bodice and mix & match with wide legged pants, shorts or tapered pants to create YOUR perfect jumpsuit.
In the magazine, we have articles on making room for strong upper arms, you can read the story behind jersey fabric, learn how to draft design changes and – naturally – you can see how to sew your jumpsuit step-by-step!
Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11″), or large format to print at copy shops or use with your projector in layered 36″ roll or A0.
The patterns come in size 34 -54
- FITTING: MAKING ROOM IN THE ARMSCYE
- SEWING TECHNIQUE – learn the quick and easy way to make thread chains for buttons or belt loops
- DESIGN VARIATIONS: Make a 1970’s style bandeau jumpsuit or use ties at the waist instead of elastic.
- THE STORY OF jersey fabric
- Sewing techniques STEP-BY-STEP to get a perfect result
The jumpsuits were designed for knit fabrics, such as jersey fabrics. We have used different cotton jersey weights, crepe jersey and rayon jersey.
Apart from the fabric, you will need:
- 2 cm (3/4″) wide elastic for the waist (about 10% less than your waist measurement)
- For the halterneck: 1 cm (3/8″) wide elastic for the top edge of the back piece.
- For the scoop neck: 1 button for the center-back closure if you choose that version.