SEWING PATTERN + ONLINE MAGAZINE THAT TEACHES FITTING, SEWING, AND DRAFTING!
Sewing Pattern for stylish City Shorts, or pants, to be made in several variations, in many types of fabric and in either a classic men’s-wear look with welt pockets or a more casual look with patch pockets and a folded cuff.
Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11″), or large format to print at copy shops or use with your projector in layered 36″ roll or A0.
The patterns come in size 34 -54
- FITTING: Pants-fitting for beginners
- SEWING TECHNIQUES: Easy welt pockets, cuffs, fly
- DESIGN VARIATIONS: Pockets and length
- Sewing techniques STEP-BY-STEP to get a perfect result
- And more!
The shorts and pants are designed for woven fabric. We have used trouser wool, linen, cotton blends and cupro/linen blends. It’s best if the fabric isn’t too thin.
Aside from the fabric, you will need:
- Interfacing for waistband and the fly
- 30 cm (12”) pocket lining
- A pants zipper at least 12 cm (5”) long (preferably in plastic, so that it’s easy to shorten)
- Button or pants hook-and-eye