SL 1 – TRENCH COATS Sewing Pattern + Magazine
Sewing Life Magazine 1 is a relatively easy-to-sew trench coat with all the right details + step-by-step sewing techniques, fitting help, and tips to make the perfect trench coat for you!
The pattern is multisized 34-54 and is available in 5 different PDF formats. The magazine is a downloadable PDF magazine to read on any device
The pattern is available in both Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11″), or large format to print at copy shops in either 24″ roll, 36″ roll, or A0. You get all the files.
SEWING PATTERN + ONLINE MAGAZINE THAT TEACHES FITTING, SEWING, AND DRAFTING!
Trench coat sewing pattern in 5 different formats:
Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11"), or large format to print at copy shops in either 24" roll, 36" roll or A0.
The pattern comes in size 34 -54
- Draft and sew a pleated patch pocket
- Fitting a trench coat: Shoulder and back
- Sewing-Ninja trick to make your own bias tape!
- How to make a classic belt with buckle
- How to sew the in-seam single welt pockets - step-by-step
- How to sew the collar and lapel - step-by-step
- Sewing shoulder straps and sleeve belts
- Styling Inspiration!
Sewing Easy Princess Seams:
Fitting Princess Seams: