SEWING PATTERN + ONLINE MAGAZINE THAT TEACHES FITTING, SEWING, AND DRAFTING!
Trench coat sewing pattern in 5 different formats:
Print-at-home letter/A4 & A3(11″), or large format to print at copy shops in either 24″ roll, 36″ roll or A0.
The pattern comes in size 34 -54
- Draft and sew a pleated patch pocket
- Fitting a trench coat: Shoulder and back
- Sewing-Ninja trick to make your own bias tape!
- How to make a classic belt with buckle
- How to sew the in-seam single welt pockets – step-by-step
- How to sew the collar and lapel – step-by-step
- Sewing shoulder straps and sleeve belts
- Styling Inspiration!